Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another teenager in the house!


Last week my "little" girl turned 13! It took me awhile, but I went through some of her old photos and scanned some to share. Shelby came into this world on January 25, 1996. That date also happens to be my parents' anniversary! She was 2 weeks early weighing 7lbs. 1 oz. When Shelby was 2 days old the doctor said she had a couple seizures and whisked her off to Children's in the NICU. She was there for 4 days and it was pretty traumatic for me. The doctors found nothing wrong and we brought her home. She was a sweet and tiny little girl, always smiling and happy. Shelby still has the sweetest soul with the cutest dimples!





























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 words:

Natural Beauty

Lisa said...

Thank you! It's nice to know who posts the comments so if you post as anon, please leave your name. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry, Angel!! That was just me (Kim Sieg) - I was in a hurry.

So don't worry, now creepy old stalker man after ur princess :-)

Lisa said...

That is hilarious! You DID have me wondering!

Unknown said...

Sweet! Happy Birthday to her!